At UKR we believe to meet the significant environmental challenges of tomorrow, we need to create solutions that are both waste management efficient and financially sound to ensure the long-term viability of our projects. We are pleased to have created a team of waste management experts, supported by successful start-up business leaders.
Our Waste Tyre Collection Team
Susie, Roxy and Allison are out on the roads across Scotland collecting your waste tyres. Once back at our Motherwell recycling facility, tyres are unloaded and processed in an environmentally responsible way.
Client Support Manager
- With strong organisational skills, Sandra excels in ensuring our clients needs are identified and met from the beginning of each new relationship. Coupled with office management and accounting experience, she has also assisted in the development and implementation of policies, programs and practices.
- Drawing on over 25 years’ experience within transport, logistics and waste management environment, Sandra provides another level of governance for our waste management business.
Corporate Social Responsibility Advisor
- With over 20 years’ international experience in both ‘for profit’ and ‘not for profit’ organisations, able to develop shared value, sustainable, CSR programs which manage non-technical business risks
- Providing strategy development, governance and risk management, stakeholder management and engagement and project concept through to close-out
- Specific experience includes; start-ups, international corporates, NGOs and consultancy
- Over a 9-year period, stewarded a start-up organisation from $2M – $35M turnover
- Risk management professional, with significant operational experience in challenging environments
- Former Advisor to both Governments and industry leaders
- Able to communicate at all levels with a proven track record in both public and private organisations, from Government advisory through to community outreach projects serving disadvantaged populations
- Qualified engineer both electrical and mechanical
- Over 20 years’ experience of recycling plants and products, innovating processes to meet the environmental challenges of waste products. Gerry has specialised in tyre waste management
- Track record of installation, commissioning and maintenance of major commercial recycling equipment
- Experienced engineering and operations leader
Compliance and Finance Manager
- Chartered Certified Accountant with over 10 years of experience in the fields of Finance, Audit and Compliance. Having worked with multinational service and manufacturing organisations and supervised the corporate governance, risk, and ethics.
- Managing the accounts and documentational requirements for internal and external stakeholders.